Wednesday 21 November 2012

Warna Warni Hari Ini

Today's entry will be more about me,myself,my...............


its about colours...........
i like cheerful colours........
other than looks beautiful...........
i will feel much more energetic..........
when i wear colours
on my shirt..
my shawls..
or..
my handbags.........

lets see me in pink:
premium beautiful
love pink so much.....tudung and handbag pink...ok


Next, Me in yellow:
premium beautiful
love yellow too..............hurm combined with a bit green...


And..........me in pink & yellow........sigh
premium beautiful
Then, me myself got confused with soo many colours on me...hahahhaa..see my face???
However...
lets be brave to play with colours.......

the most favourite colour is
GREEN...

that's why i am happy to be part of 
the GREEN LEADERS GROUP

sms 019-9639884(shida)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Tanpa komen anda, siapalah Shida. Please leave your comment here.