Wednesday 12 December 2012

Premium Beautiful : CDM visit

THANKS and big big THANKS to CDM Sha Khalid

Last saturday 8.12.12 was a good, superb day...
again for the second time
she came for a personal coaching
who else???

she was SHA KHALID..
the CDM coming over just to coach a small person like me..
BIG THANKS my CDM....
And unforgotten to her beloved husband..
and kids...

let 'layanz' the the pics...

premium-beautiful 

Ruang yang agak santai sambil berbincang....

premium-beautiful


She was with me... full with biz plan & strategies

premium-beautiful
we enjoyed eating nasi dagang and laksam...
rupanya Sha sgt suka nasi dagang & laksam..
licin....


premium-beautiful

And bye-bye Ulek Resort...
enjoyed calm view while biz sharing plan...
DSM...here i come..
my dream..
to work for it...
.
.
.
.
.
.
let's book your appointment today..
call/sms me : 019-9639884
email me : farida2920@yahoo.com

you may visit Sha Khalid's page

be part of MyBeautyNetwork
in GLAM.....






No comments:

Post a Comment

Tanpa komen anda, siapalah Shida. Please leave your comment here.